We recommend that for your very first safari you should choose Kenya, in East Africa, for these reasons:
- Wide choice of International Airlines for daily flights to Nairobi with competitive fares and direct flights from New York.
- Good range of international hotels in Nairobi for first or last night before or after the safari.
- Excellent parks, reserves and wildlife conservancies with huge variety of wildlife and good choice of excellent safari camps and lodges.
- Easy access to the best-known wildlife parks in Africa by daily scheduled light aircraft flights from Nairobi.
- Friendly, hospitable people who speak English and who welcome visitors.
- Good standards of service in hotels and long tradition of looking after overseas visitors.
- Opportunity to have a beach holiday after safari at Kenya’s coast or in Zanzibar.
- Add-ons available to Rwanda, Uganda or Tanzania in combination with a Kenya safari.